– Please don’t come to skating if anyone in your household has symptoms of coronavirus or has been advised to isolate.
– Please queue outside until reception is clear of the anyone before you.
– Screens have been placed around our reception desks and staff have been provided with visors for when they need to use them.
– Please try not to bring in coats, bags or other personal property.
– Hands must be sanitised when you arrive, leave and regularly during your session. Sanitiser is provided for your use.
– Please bring your own skates if you have them.
– We are still hiring skates and they will be disinfected between users. However, if at all possible please keep the same skates for the whole session.
– We will put all of your household’s shoes in a sanitised box while you are skating rather than on the shelves.
– Please follow all signage.
– Social distancing of 2 metres MUST be maintained at all times, unless you are all from the same household.
– We will space family groups of chairs 2m apart at the end of the hall.
– Following government guidance, we do not recommend the wearing of a mask while skating. However, spectators are required to wear one unless they are medically exempt.
– Adults may walk round the hall with children if they need support
– Please queue for the toilets in the waiting area. Only two people in the toilets at once.
-Please leave your session promptly to allow us to undertake any necessary cleaning.