– Please queue outside until Reception or the Gym doorway is clear of the group before you.
– We are still hiring skates, pads and helmets. They will be disinfected and/or quarantined between users. However, if at all possible please keep the same skates for the whole session.
– We will put all of your household / group’s shoes in a sanitised box while you are skating rather than on the shelves.
– Social distancing of 2 metres MUST be maintained at all times. Parents/carers are responsible for ensuring children follow social distancing guidelines.
– You will be allocated a table for your group / household in the cafe or meeting room. Please only sit in your area and don’t mix with other groups.
– Following government guidance, we do not recommend the wearing of a mask while skating. However, spectators are required to wear one unless they are one of the exceptions.
– Non-skating children will need to remain seated for the whole session. However, note that we have over shoe skates suitable for children from about age 2-4yrs. And we have a box of toys in the cafe.
– Adults may walk round the hall with children if they need support
– Please queue for the toilets in the waiting area. Only two people in the toilets at once.
– Please leave promptly to give us time to clean before the next group arrives.