– Please don’t come to Penistone Leisure Centre if anyone in your household has symptoms of coronavirus or has been advised to isolate.
-DDMIX is being held in the new Cafe space. Please enter and exit this space via the ramp at the left hand side of the centre (Thurlstone side), where your instructor will be waiting to greet you.
– Hands must be sanitised when you arrive, leave and regularly during your session. Sanitiser is provided for your use.
– Screens have been placed around our reception desks and staff have been provided with visors for when they need to use them.
– Please try not to bring in coats, bags or other personal property, and arrive ready for your work out. There are no changing facilities available at present.
– Please follow all signage, and use the one way system around the building. There are floor stickers to show direction to travel.
-Please follow the directions of your class instructor as well as any of our volunteers as necessary
– You will be allocated a 2m square space within the room to allow for social distancing, please keep to your allocated space during the session
-Windows and doors may be left open to allow for increased ventilation, please dress appropriately!
-Unless you are medically exempt please wear a mask whilst in any shared areas of the centre, but not whilst exercising.
– Only two people at a time are allowed in the toilets. Please queue on the designated markers in the waiting area if necessary.
-Please leave promptly following you class to allow any necessary cleaning to take place so that the room is ready for it's next use.