– Please don’t come to Penistone Leisure Centre if anyone in your household has symptoms of coronavirus, are awaiting a c-19 test result, or has been advised to isolate.
– Please don’t come to Penistone Leisure Centre if anyone in your household has symptoms of coronavirus or has been advised to isolate.
– Please queue outside until reception is clear of anyone before you.
-Access to the Cardio Room is via Reception, so unless you are medically exempt, please wear a mask whilst in the Leisure Centre's shared areas, and until you begin exercising, when you may take it off as per govt guidelines.
– Screens have been placed around our reception desks and staff have been provided with visors for when they need to use them.
– Please try not to bring in coats, bags or other personal property. Keys may be left on the windowcill of the Cardio room if needed.
– Hands must be sanitised when you arrive, leave and regularly during your session. Sanitiser is provided by the reception hatch and also inside the cardio room for your use.
– Please follow all signage around the building. There is a one way system in place to avoid customers overlapping.
|During Your Session|
– – Social distancing of 2 metres MUST be maintained at all times unless you are from the same household. For this reason, we have made a decision to limit which pieces of equipment can be used. You are asked to respect this decision and not to use equipment labelled as out of use. Parents/carers are responsible for ensuring <18s follow social distancing guidelines.
-Please wipe down the machines you use, before and after using them.
-Please be courteous of other Gym Users, and spend no longer than 30mins on any one machine, if there is another customer in the Cardio Room.
-There will be no more than two bookings allowed in the Cardio Room at a time.
-Please queue for the toilets in the waiting area- there are no more than two people allowed in the toilets at any time.
-Following government guidance, you must wear a mask to access any other part of the building eg toilets and reception unless you are exempt. You must sanitise your hands before putting it on and after removing it, before you touch any gym equipment. The mask must not be placed on any gym surface.
-Water bottles and any litter must be removed at the end of your session.
– Please leave promptly at the end of your session to allow our staff/volunteer to clean down the equipment, and get it ready for the next session.