About our Classes
We have a wide range of classes, from Circuit Training to Tai Chi, Boogie Bounce (mini trampolines) to Bootcamp and DDMix (dance). Some are aimed at fitness, strength, flexibility, skills or wellbeing. We also run less physical classes, such as Art and Baby Massage, and PenActive which is ‘a youth club for older people’.
Some classes run in the main hall, and some in the smaller cafe/studio or meeting room.
Classes are allowed to resume from Monday 17th May, with social distancing and Covid-Secure measures in place. At the Government’s Step 4 on the Roadmap out of Lockdown (Hopefully June 21st) Classes will be able to run without any restrictions in place.
Most classes are booked directly with the coach. See below for contact details and more information about individual classes.
If you are a coach interested in running a class at Penistone Leisure Centre, please fill in our Booking Enquiry Form.
Details of Classes
- SMASH IT! Teen Boxing Workout – Members
- Walking NetballFrom: £4.00
- Penistone Skate School – holiday classesFrom: £8.00
- SMASH IT! Teen Boxing Workout – first time booking
- Boogie Bounce£5.50
- Circuit Training£3.00
- DDMIX- Diverse Dance Mix£6, or £20 for 4 sessions
- Karate ZONE for Kids£29.00
- Little Leopards Baby Massage Club£8.00
- PenActive- The Youth Club For Older PeopleFrom: £3.00
- Little Leopards Beginners Baby Massage Course£39.50
- Tai Chi£5.00
- HIIT and Abs£5.00
- Early Morning Bootcamp£5.00 , or £9 for both sessions in a week
- Adult Tap Dance Class£5.00
- Penistone Skate School – Adult only blockFrom: £32.00