About our Classes
We have a wide range of classes, from Circuit Training to Tai Chi, Boogie Bounce (mini trampolines) to Bootcamp and DDMix (dance). Some are aimed at fitness, strength, flexibility, skills or wellbeing. We also run less physical classes, such as Occasional Art Classes, Walking Netball, and PenActive which is ‘a youth club for older people’.
Some classes run in the main hall, and some in the smaller cafe/studio or meeting room.
Classes are now back to normal, although we are still keeping the centre well ventilated, cleaning often and providing hand sanitiser
Most classes are booked directly with the coach. See below for contact details and more information about individual classes.
If you are a coach interested in running a class at Penistone Leisure Centre, please fill in our Booking Enquiry Form.
Details of Classes
- Chair FitnessFrom: £4.00
- Walking NetballFrom: £4.00
- Sweaty GymFrom: £32.00
- Sweaty Mama! Parent and Child Exercise ClassFrom: £35.00
- SMASH IT! Teen Boxing Workout – MembersFrom: £5.00
- FIRST TIME BOOKING ONLY – SMASH IT! Teen Boxing Workout
- Boogie Bounce£5.50
- Circuit Training£3.00
- DDMIX- Diverse Dance Mix
- Karate ZONE for Kids£29.00
- PenActive- The Youth Club For Older PeopleFrom: £3.00
- Duck ‘N’ Dive Dodgeball Club£5.00
- Tai Chi£5.00
- HIIT and Abs£5.00
- Early Morning Bootcamp£5.00 , or £9 for both sessions in a week