Further to the chancellor’s most recent announcement that the whole of South Yorkshire will be within the tier 3 of the Coronavirus restrictions here’s what this means for us at Penistone Leisure Centre-
- The Gym will be open from Wed 2nd December with the same strict restrictions in place- limited numbers, advance bookings only, hand sanitising upon entry, increased cleaning and masks to be worn when not exercising/in shared areas of the building.
- Disability sport, and supervised sport for under 18s can continue (so Classes like Karate and Skating lessons for children can restart)
- Adult classes are prohibited under tier 3 restrictions, so we are not able to get back to our full timetable of classes.
- Open for single household/bubbles games of table tennis/badminton (we believe- just waiting for confirmation)
- Awaiting confirmation as to whether roller-skating sessions can continue.
- Volunteering can continue.
Details will be coming soon about how to book the activities that will be restarting.