Have your say!
We would like to invite you to take 10 minutes of your time to complete a short survey that will help us understand our areas of strength and where we may have some room for improvement. Your opinion really does matter to us here at Penistone Leisure Centre and we would love to know how you feel. Please follow the link below and take part in our first feedback survey which will be taking place quarterly from now on. With the feedback you provide we are going to:
- Listen to you and provide answers to popular questions.
- Get started on actioning requests that are possible or creating clear objectives for the future for those that require more time.
- Provide you with ‘You Said – We did’ communications with results and good news stories from around the centre.
- Put strategy in place where we need to and deliver on our objectives.
- We are looking for volunteers to become part of scheduled focus groups in the new year. Those involved will be celebrating our successes first and foremost, solving tough problems and helping to shape our ongoing strategy for improvement.
- Interested? At the end of the survey please use the drop-down function and select ‘Yes’ and provide your email address in the comment box provided so our new manager Stuart can contact you directly about becoming a focus group member.
- As part of this process, you will be helping your centre, learning more about the centre and how it operates and hopefully meeting some new people too. Not forgetting some refreshments.
We promise to be as open and transparent as possible with our limitations, but it starts with you. It starts with a survey and your feedback means the world to us.
A ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’ can help us grow but your comments will help to shape us!
Find the Survey Here