Penistone Skate School are taking bookings now for the next block of skating skills lessons, which start on June 13th, after half term! Skating Skills Lessons are suitable for Age 5+ to Adult! Lessons are on Sunday evenings starting from 5pm. These lessons are to learn to skate in Inline skates (aka Blades- the ones with four wheels down the centre of them
- The beginner class is for people who haven’t skated at all, or who have tried but found it difficult to get going. You will learn to skate confidently, turn and fall over safely.
- The intermediate class is for people who can skate confidently around the room already, but want to learn how to go backwards, do ‘lemons’, stop and do faster skating.
- The advanced class is for people who want to jump, turn tightly and learn some more impressive looking stops and transitions from forwards to backwards.
Skating lessons are £26 for a 6 week block, which includes skate hire if needed! Don’t worry if you haven’t got your own, we have all sizes up to adult 14!
Half Term Skating Skills Lessons!
Not sure whether you want to book a full block? Want to top up your skills? Why not try one of Rachel’s Skating Skills lessons during half term? You can book here
- Monday 31st May 12:15 – 2:15pm – crash course for beginners
- Tuesday 1st June 12:15 – 2:15pm – skating skills (for people who can already skate)
£8 per lesson which includes skate hire if needed! Please bring along a packed lunch and a bottle of water as there will be a break in the middle for lunch.
Penistone Skate School – block of 6 lessons
Learn to skate!