A few of our classes are making alterations to their schedules over the summer holidays!
- Clubbercise– Kelly is taking a break throughout August, so there will be NO Clubbercise classes through August. Back to normal in September!
- PenActive– There are no PenActive Sessions now until September to allow time for the childrens skating sessions through the summer.
- Squats with Tots– Are running limited dates over the summer to allow for holidays- classes are on 23rd July, 6th Aug, 13th Aug and then they are back to normal from 3rd Sept with the school term. If you are bringing children to the above dates, please could you confirm with Becca (on 07446873815) their ages, so that she can bring age appropriate crafts for them to do whilst you get your workout in!
- Yoga– From 29th July- September 2019 Eva is only running ONE yoga class instead of the usual two on Mondays evenings from 7-8pm
- Walking Netball– Walking Netball is taking a break over the summer holidays and restarts on Friday 6th September.
Remember we have EXTRA GYM SESSIONS throughout summer whilst ever there is a public skating session on. So that means extra Gym Sessions on Mondays-Fridays 2-4pm (please note that the regular Wednesday Gym session 4-6pm moves to 2-4pm through the summer holidays).