This Easter, the Sheffield and Barnsley/Kirklees School holidays don’t match up! So, after feedback from previous holidays, we’ve tried to ensure there’s something for everyone by putting on extra skating sessions and lessons for Sheffield’s School Children!
We also have a Hoverboard/Swegway obstacle course on Friday 12th April 4-5pm! For £2.50 per person, you can test your skills against our challenges, including the limbo! But please make sure you bring your own Swegway/Hoverboard, as unlike skates, we don’t have any for hire!
Times and dates are listed below! Please Tag/Share with any Sheffield Students you know
- Tuesday 2nd April Public Skate Session 2-4pm
- Wednesday 3rd April Public Skate Session 4-5:45pm
- Friday 5th April Mixed AbilitySkating Skills* with Rachel and Davy 11:30am-1:30pm
- Saturday 6th April Public Skate Session 12-2pm
- Sunday 7th April Public Skate Session 10am-12pm
- Tuesday 9th April Public Skate Session 2-4pm
- Wednesday 10th April Public Skate Session 4-5:45pm
- Friday 12th April Hoverboard/Swegway Obstacle Course 4-5pm
- Saturday 13th April Public Skate Session 12-2pm
- Sunday 14th April Public Skate Session 10am-12pm
*Booking is required for Skating Lessons! Please click here and complete the booking form to secure your space! Tickets are £7 per skater, and include skate hire if needed.