We’re delighted to say that we will be ready to re-open for public gym sessions from Monday 10th August and some classes from Monday 17th August and have plans in place to ensure we are ‘Covid Secure’. Full details will be available on the website soon, but measures will include:
- Your class instructor will be asking you to book your space in a class in advance and also will keep your contact details for 3 weeks for track and trace. There will be a limit on numbers of attendees to ensure that social distancing can be maintained.
- We will be asking all centre users to sanitise their hands upon arrival/departure, and to maintain social distancing at all times. There will be clearly marked flow arrows and spots on the floor to direct you to your class etc. Please also follow the instructions of volunteers/staff too.
- Toilets will be available to centre users/volunteers, but we ask you to only use them if you must. There will be a maximum of two people in the toilets at any time and you will need to queue in the waiting area for a space.
- There won’t be shower/changing facilities available at this time. Please arrive and leave in your workout gear!
- Please do not attend the centre if you are feeling unwell, or are displaying any symptoms (persistent cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste/smell) of Covid-19. Please don’t attend if any members of your household are quarantining post travel, or awaiting test results for possible Covid-19.
We are pleased to say that so far the following classes have confirmed as re-starting-
- Boogie Bounce with Claire from Tues 18th August at 6pm and Wed 19th at 6-7pm and *7:30-8:30pm (*please note change to this class’ time, to allow for thorough cleaning of trampolines between classes). Booking in advance is essential- please contact Claire on 07974178953
- Clubbercise with Kelly from Tuesday 1st September at 7:30-8:15pm and 8:20-9:05pm (please note slightly shorter classes, and two of them instead of one to accommodate numbers). Booking is essential, please contact Kelly on 07708 931231.
- KarateZone with Khalid from Friday 21st August at 5:45-6:45pm. Booking is essential, please text Khalid on 07933 559465 or call 0800 078 0800
Initially the Gym will be reopening Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 6-8pm and Wednesday mornings at 10am-12noon.
All Gym sessions must be booked in advance via our website- You can book your spot in the Gym via the ‘Gym’ page of the website. As a courtesy to other centre users, please ensure you can attend your booked slot at the gym, as bookings are non-refundable and spaces will be in high demand. Gym bookings will be non-refundable.
**Please note that we are not able to carry out any new inductions at the moment, so we are open to existing members who have had an induction in the last 12 months only. We hope to re-start inductions in September, but are awaiting guidance on when this will be possible.
Details of other classes to follow as we confirm plans with coaches.
Classes that use the smaller room will be resuming shortly (date to be confirmed as we finish that area of the building)
We can’t wait to welcome people to our fantastic ‘new’ centre!
And a huge thanks to all our funders: