We’ve got a number of Creative Taster Workshops running during Penistone Arts week PAW from March 15th – 24th – all limited spaces – please book online…
* @BettyHugh Plants – Monday 18th -10am – 12pm – A Terrarium taster workshop with Betty-Hugh – Turn a recycled jar into a beautiful small plant terrarium. Choose to upgrade your jar on the day for a few extra £££ Cash only please. – book or reserve your place here
* Stay ‘n’ Play – Tuesday 19th 9am – 11am The Hub Community Cafe – Self led eco crafts, puzzles, lego, duplo and games avaliable. Hub Cafe will be fully open for breakfasts and lunch. (Please do not bring your own food) FREE session
* Sketchbook / still life – Thursday 21st 10am -12pm – studio space time to develop your sketch book or try something new! FREE session
* Macrame – Wednesday 20th 10am -12pm with Emily from lol productions – create a rustic coaster with two simple knots – suggested donation £5 – reserve your place online with Penistone Leisure Centre – book or reserve your place here
* Community Art Canvas – Saturday 16th / Saturday 23rd March 11.30am – 12.30pm Help us create an artwork that will be displayed within the Centre. £1 donation to participate. Why not come to our public skating session too. No booking required.- aprons and gloves will be provided!
Reserve your spot and/or donate online: