Did you know that we have a Kettlebells class on Thursday evenings at 7:10pm at Penistone Leisure Centre?
If you’re not sure what Kettlebells Training is, then here’s a bit of an insight for you-
Kettlebell training is accessible for everyone. From the the sedentary person looking to discover fitness for the first time, to those looking for an alternative exercise class to help mixup their training and build on their fitness.
Everyone can benefit!
Here are the top 10 benefits of Kettlebell training-
1. Cardio without the boredom of machines
2. Functional strength movements
3. Improves flexibility
4. Fun and varied, never boring (hopefully!)
5. One compact, portable piece of equipment
6. It’s safe — for any age, shape or size
7. Combines “cardio” and “strength” training
8. Quick and easy to pick up, no complicated movements,
9. Greater fat loss than cardio alone
10. Very different from dumbbells and barbells due to the off centered weight recruiting more muscles and works the targeted muscles through a wider range of motion.
So, why not come along to the Penistone Leisure Centre and give kettlebells a go and see how it can benefit you?
The class is run by instructor Lorraine Lord and costs £5 per session. If you have any enquiries you can contact Lorraine on 07931768148.