I acknowledge that:
- I have read, and understood, the document “Gym during Covid-19 Restrictions”.
- I know there are no toilet facilities.
- No coats, bags or other personal property is allowed in the gym.
- Hands must be sanitised when you arrive, leave and regularly while you work out. Bottles of sanitizer are provided for your use.
- Social distancing of 2 metres MUST be maintained at all times.
- Following government guidance, we do not recommend the wearing of a mask while in the gym. You are free to use one if you wish but must do so hygienically. If you remove it during your workout it MUST be kept on your person and NOT placed on any gym surface. Your hands MUST be sanitized after removing it and BEFORE you use any equipment.
- Water bottles and any litter must be removed at the end of your session.
- Equipment MUST be wiped down with gym wipes after you use it. You may also want to wipe it before use. Gym wipes are available throughout the gym.
- A few pieces of cardio equipment are available to warm up.
- To maximise your time in the gym, we suggest that you warm up by walking, running or cycling to the gym.
- Machines must be wiped after use.
- Not all machines are 2 metres apart. Please avoid using adjacent machines as far as possible.
- Wipe all contact surfaces before moving on.
- Gym users are required to wear training gloves when using the free weights. This equipment may be slippy after being wiped, training gloves provide a better grip. Additionally, paper towels are provided to dry any moisture remaining after you have wiped the equipment down.
- Spotting is NOT possible due to social distancing requirements.
- All contact surfaces, including weight plates should be wiped before you move on.