All welcome. Please pass it on, spread the word… if you know of anyone in the community that this would help. #communitymatters
Throughout the Christmas break we will be open on :
- 27th December 9am – 4pm, skating 10am -12pm. Table tennis & badminton available after skating finished until 4pm.
- 28th December Gym only 10am -12pm. Gym only will re-open 5:30pm – 7:30pm ( plenty of time to work off those mince pies! )
- 31st December Gym only 10am -12pm.
We will be open as usual from Tuesday 2nd January – please check with your instructors if there classes are running within the holidays.
A massive thanks to all our staff & volunteers helping keep the centre open within the festive period.
We wish you a Healthy Happy Holiday!
We apologies that the leisure centre will be CLOSED this weekend for all activities.
We are going to be closed for building work on Saturday 13th & Sunday 14th August.
See you on Monday 15th!
Have your say!
We would like to invite you to take 10 minutes of your time to complete a short survey that will help us understand our areas of strength and where we may have some room for improvement. Your opinion really does matter to us here at Penistone Leisure Centre and we would love to know how you feel. Please follow the link below and take part in our first feedback survey which will be taking place quarterly from now on. With the feedback you provide we are going to:
- Listen to you and provide answers to popular questions.
- Get started on actioning requests that are possible or creating clear objectives for the future for those that require more time.
- Provide you with ‘You Said – We did’ communications with results and good news stories from around the centre.
- Put strategy in place where we need to and deliver on our objectives.
- We are looking for volunteers to become part of scheduled focus groups in the new year. Those involved will be celebrating our successes first and foremost, solving tough problems and helping to shape our ongoing strategy for improvement.
- Interested? At the end of the survey please use the drop-down function and select ‘Yes’ and provide your email address in the comment box provided so our new manager Stuart can contact you directly about becoming a focus group member.
- As part of this process, you will be helping your centre, learning more about the centre and how it operates and hopefully meeting some new people too. Not forgetting some refreshments.
We promise to be as open and transparent as possible with our limitations, but it starts with you. It starts with a survey and your feedback means the world to us.
A ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’ can help us grow but your comments will help to shape us!
Find the Survey Here
We are in the process of getting things in place to open regularly on Saturday Mornings! We’d love your feedback on what you would like to see!
We plan to open the gym, to increase our weekend gym opening hours. And hope to be able to offer a weekend time for inductions too, which will be better for those new users who work during the week.
We’d like to use the hall at the weekends for more classes etc- would you come along to a family bootcamp/boxfit session? Or is there another class you’d like to see us run here? Give us your feedback and we’ll see if we can make it happen.
We’ll be opening the new Café soon too, with regular hours through the week, and on Saturday mornings. We’ll be serving up a delicious hot/cold food menu and we now have a ‘Bean to Cup’ Coffee machine which makes delicious fresh-ground coffee and hot chocolates (Yum!) Hot drinks are available now at public skate sessions! Keep your eyes peeled for more information about the café, and to give feedback on sample menus… As always, we’d love to know what you think.
Help shape YOUR Leisure Centre by telling us what interests YOU!
If you are viewing this survey in your email inbox, you may need to click the link through to the website in order to complete the answers.